Saturday, January 17, 2009

T (minus) TOM

Ugh. I'll try to keep this polite because I know I have a boy blog follower, but seriously - this TOM is killing me.

I wanted to eat all day long, but I didn't. I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym (because of the dreaded curse) so I had to keep the snacking to a minimum. In order to do this I kept busy all day by cleaning. I cleaned the kitchen top to bottom, the bathroom too and I reorganized my office and files and through away a ton of stuff I no longer need. I went to Target and finally bought curtains for the HUGE front bay window, but one was the wrong size and they didn't have another one in the length I need. I had to put on on hold in the suburbs. I'm headed that way tomorrow for some funtime shopping anyhow. Now I'm baking FiberOne Apple Cinnamon Muffins with banana slices stuffed in the middle. Could be good, could be bad. I won't know until tomorrow when I eat one.

I have been feeling bloaty and gross, so I was having a hard time drinking my water. I decided to go the Crystal Light route, mostly to appease my sweet tooth but also to get in some much needed hydration. I doubt I'll make it to the gym tomorrow either, and they're close on Monday in order of MLK day. I guess I'm ending my week at 25 APs, all of which were earned in 3 days. I think that's impressive.... will the scale?

I have 4 points left and I'm about to lay down and watch a movie, so I think I'll indulge in my delicious vanilla fro-yo, honey and granola dessert.

No comments: