Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lunch : Wednesday : 1/14/09 : Before Weigh In Salad

Spinach salad with Tomato, Fat Free Cottage Cheese and Deli Turkey drizzeled with Oil and Balsamic Vinegar =2.5 points

Trying to keep my super late lunch light with this salad and still get in some of the GHGs I needed. I've got dairy, veggies and oil in this one, so it worked out well. I've got my WW Meeting tonight and I'm excited. I'm not really sure why, but it's just something to look forward to. Plus it's kind of funny to be at the gym twice in one day like I was last week for the meeting. I burned 813 calories during today's workout, so that ruled. I now have 24 APs for the week on my third day. NICE!
On a completely off topic note, I was at Target today and bought Olay Regenerist Touch of Foundation Moisturizer. My summer makeup obviously no longer matches my face and winter tends to make my skin extremely uneven. I tried it out after my shower and I LOVE it. It's so light, you don't feel it at all, and while it's not heavy coverage (something I would not like) it does give some great sheer coverage to even out the skin tone and you can add a little extra (mock concealer) to trouble spots for better coverage if you need it.
I'm having a GREAT day self-esteem wise because of the workout, this new makeup discovery and some comments Justin made earlier. It's getting harder for him to grab on to me!
My weigh in outfit for the evening is a pair of exercise pants and a thermal shirt. I think I look ridiculous, but I know people wear exercise pants as... well... regular pants all the time. My Mom does a lot. I guess I really am a jeans kind of girl. Oh well, the lighter the better.
I'll be back later on with whatever I end up eating for dinner (still need 2 veggie servings and an oil for GHGs) and the update on my Meeting Weight.

No comments: