Friday, January 2, 2009

Dinner : Friday : 1/2/09

Chicken Spinach Salad with Tomato and Black Beans + Pita Chips with Hummus = 5.5 points

Yum. This dinner was amazing. I'm so glad I had all these little bits of leftovers and threw them together. It turned out to be fantastic and really filling. I still have 7 points left for the day, plus the 5 APs I earned earlier at the gym, but I'm not going to force myself to eat anything considering I've used almost all of my flex points due to New Years Eve. It will be good to create a deficit (if possible) for the next couple days until weigh in on Monday. I hope I didn't do too much damage.

2 comments:

1LB to the Goal said...

You presentation is stellar - that looks soooooooooooo yummy! Great job!!

nic said...

Thanks!

Because I'm crazy, I try to make my plates look pretty. That way it takes me longer to eat it because I don't want to ruin the "whole picture."