Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Workout Stats : Wednesday : 12/10/08


Workout Stats : Wednesday : 479 calories burned
+ 25 minutes stationary bike intervals
+ 12 minute run (straight through!)
+Ab ripper 100
+Extensive stretching before and after
This was a short but very sweet workout. I had already taken my dog, Jack, for a run outside (in the snow, in 8 degree weather) this afternoon, but I had only burned 195 calories and I was going to leave it at that. The gym gnome punched me around 5:45pm, so I took off with my backpack and decided to power it out. I'm so glad I did. I am already at 16 APs for the week and it's only my 3rd day, so I am definately rocking it.
I realize I haven't posted many food pictures lately. I am currently simmering some rissoto with zuchinni, red pepper, edamame and parmesan - I will surely upload the deliciousness later, but for now... I have a date with my other boyfriend - Fabio of Top Chef.

No comments: