Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dinner : Wednesday: 12/03/08 : Restaurant Wishes

Chicken Breast Sandwich with Spicy Mayo + Butternut Squash Fries + Wilted Spinach and Cranberry Sauce Dessert = 9 points

I was seriously considering going out to eat tonight, it just sounded good. I didn't feel like cooking, I wanted something easy... etc. I realized how easy it would be to just recreate a "restauranty" meal at home, so I went with a grilled chicken breast sandwich with tomato and spinach and a spicy mayonaisse with a small side of wilted spinach (it's my favorite side after all) and butternut squash fries. I finished up the last of my super excellent ultra-delicious cranberry sauce for dessert (I am making more tomorrow!).

I was happy to have SO much food for dinner for not that many points. I still have 6 points left for the day, plus 4 APs that I earned earlier, so I think I might treat myself to a reasonable amount of frozen yogurt.

No comments: