Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner : Thursday : 12/11/2008 : Super Burger!

Turkey cheeseburger + Butternut Squash fries + wilted spinach + corn = 9.5 points
Super ultra delicious dinner. I timed this perfectly. Everything was finished at the same time and just 1 minute shy of the beginning of last night's Top Chef that Justin missed and wanted to watch. I've been trying to eat slowly, and eating in front of the t.v. is pretty hard for me with that, but I managed to stretch dinner over half of the episode. I was trying to make sure to eat only one thing at a time, take tiny bites if bites were warranted and chew chew chew.

For dessert I had a glass of chocolate milk, or rather 8th Continent Light Soy Milk + Sugar/Fat free chocolate syrup that Joe Mahon bought for zombie blood. It was awesome, totally cured my craving and only 1.5 points.

Tonight I'm headed to Big V's to see Lucas' band play. I don't know how long I'll stay. I'm thinking about having a drink too, even though I've only been drinking on Sundays for the last 2 weeks - kind of like a reverse sabbath. I've had a really really awesome week so far (staying OP[on plan]-wise) so I might indulge in something I can nurse all night.


No comments: