Thursday, December 4, 2008

Breakfast : Thursday : 12/04/08


Morning Coffee + Egg Beaters Omelette with Tomato, Red Onion, Spinach, Shrimp and Laughing Cow Cheese + Hashbrowns + WW Amaretto Cheesecake Yogurt = 6 points
This is a very protein packed breakfast. My entire omelette is part of the new "Filling Foods" list on the Momentum Program. The list is chock full of the recommended foods that will... fill you up. Each item that is a part of the filling foods list will be designated with a little green diamond in my points tracker, and every ingredient going into that omelette had one.


Also, WW Yogurt - Amaretto Cheesecake is TOTALLY DELICIOUS. Again, I don't taste the cheesecake, but wow - this a winner. I love it.

The hashbrowns were leftovers and there was literally about 1/4 cup, if that, so I decided to eat them. They were Justin's... I doubt he'll notice.


No comments: