Sunday, November 9, 2008

Workout Stats: Sunday 11/09/08

Workout Stats: Sunday = 612 calories
+ 1 mile around the track (10 minutes 11 seconds)
+ 10 minutes Rowing Machine
+4 minutes Jump Rope
+50 minutes BodyFlow

I really love BodyFlow. I wish I made it there more often, it is truly relaxing and challenging at the same time. It never ceases to impress me the way I can move my body when I let my mind go a bit. I didn't have the steam to even try for the 20 minutes of c25k, I decided I would just try to pace myself for a one mile run and see how long it would take me to run it comfortably. I ended up finishing my sixth lap at 10 minutes and 11 seconds, which I feel is pretty respectable as a time for someone who literally sucks at running.

However, this easy going workout earned me 6 APs, which pushed me up to 32 for the week. I stopped at Target today to get sponges and happened upon the sporting goods aisle. I was actually looking for a new cardio dvd to do at home and I considered this Bollywood Booty something or other, but I happened upon an AM/PM Yoga dvd which sounded interesting. I'm not a huge fan of yoga, but I'm a big fan of balance, and I'm a big fan of calm people -- one of which I am not. Maybe yoga can change me? Jessica likes it, so I figure I should give it a shot. I'll save the latin grooves for next target trip.

We also went to Subway after the gym and I got my favorite sandwich (7 points). I'm going to back cookies later this afternoon and we are making hummus chicken pizza for dinner before weigh in. Now it's time to do the dishes.

No comments: