Monday, November 10, 2008

Weigh In : Monday 11/10/2008: Good News.

Weigh In : Monday

154.2 lbs (-3.2 lbs)

I was able to maintain most of the loss I saw by checking the scale on Friday as a little sneak peek. I feel great about the numbers on the scale this week, and I hope that it means I am coming back from the dead (5 month plateau) and I will continue to have losses, be they large or small, each week.

The holidays are coming up soon, and my only goal for the end of the year is to get out of the 150s and stay out of them (forever)! If that's not possible, then to at least stay out of them until after the new year so I can meet the goal this year, and defeat the rest next year. I finished out the week with 32 Activity Points, which is fabulous for me lately. Last winter, I was so into working out, I would be at the gym 2 hours easily every day. I was larger by far so I burned calories faster without a lot of effort. Awe, how I miss the days of minimal effort. Last year I was averaging 45-50 APs per week.

I'd like to try to make this week as much a priority as I have the last week. I'm shooting for a goal of 30 APs, which I think might be do-able. My only day from hell this week is Thursday.

Yes! 3 pounds down. Time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Jessitracker said...

Awesome loss! Way to go!