Thursday, November 6, 2008

Workout Stats: Thursday 11/06/08

Workout Stats: Thursday = 1013 calories

+ c25k Week 5 Day 3 (.... most of it.)
+ 15 minutes StepMill
+ 60 minutes Zumba!



10 APS! How exciting! I haven't been to Zumba in a long time, I forgot what a great calorie burner it is.


Kashi Garden Vegetable Pasta + Quorn Chik'n Cutlet + Green Giant Healthy Vision Veggies + Wilted Spinach = 8 points

Look at all the yummy food I got to eat for just 8 points, and with the 10 APs I earned at the gym, I still have 2 of my regular points left, as well as the TEN APs I earned. Know what I'm going to do with it? I bought a pint of Hagaan Das Frozen Yogurt in Vanilla Honey Granola, and if I feel like it, I'm going to eat the whole thing - which will be about 9 points I think. Maybe I better figure that out first, I can't eat more than I have, and probably shouldn't even do that anyway. Maybe I'll just use a really small bowl and give myself two BIG scoops so it seems like it's huge.


Yeah... who am I kidding? I'll probably eat the whole thing.

No comments: