Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mighty Meatloaf.

Workout Stats: Tuesday - 714 calories burned
+ c25k week 5 day 2
+ elliptical 30 minutes
+ ab ripper 100

Another pretty good workout for me raking in 7 activity points. The gym was a little busy, but I was able to get the machine I wanted for the time I wanted and right in front of one of the CNN televisions so it all worked out. I have decided I really don't like running. I don't like it, it's hard, and I'm bad at it. I don't tend to like doing things I'm bad at, but I'm really determined to get better at it so that I might like it. Either way, the training is still on, though I'm incredibly far behind as I'm week 5 of a 9 week program and my 5k is in 3 weeks.

Oops.

I am making the most delicious smelling turkey meatloaf for dinner. It has barley rather than breadcrumbs to up the fiber and grain content. I'm really excited to eat it, but it takes an hour to cook. Boo. I will just watch/listen to election updates while I work on some data entry I have to get done for work before I crack open the celebratroy (or defeat) champagne I bought.

2 comments:

Jessitracker said...

Oooh what is the "ab ripper 100"? I could use more ab exercise ideas.

Congrats on the awesome workout!

nic said...

Thanks!

The "ab ripper 100" is just 10 moves, 10 times. It's from the Power 90 bootcamp I convinced Dave to buy me for Christmas about 8 years ago and then I just couldn't get into it. I like the tapes now, because I'm not a lazy slob.

Next time we're at the gym I can show you?

I just do my crunches REALLY S L O W and controlled. I've read a couple places that is a good alternative to doing millions of them, which I don't like to do.