Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dinner 11/08/08: Sister Supper.


"ants on a log" + amazing salad + smoked bbq chicken = 10 points

Tonight I went over to my sisters for dinner. When I got there, we ate some "ants on a log" and chatted. I also had a glass of wine, which ups the total to 12 points, but I didn't take a picture of that so it wouldn't have made sense in the sequence. The chicken was amazing, I pulled all the skin off of mine to save on fat and calories, but I ate A LOT of salad and the dressing is made with oil so it was pretty "point-y." A delicious dinner and always nice to see my sister and her ultra-fashionable house.

She also gave me an all-in-one deskjet, which is really helpful for work (scan, copy, fax and print) and a portable dvd player (with a screen) that she won at work and didn't want. Yes! Now if we ever take a real road trip with Eli, I won't want to blow my brains out.

I didn't make it to the gym today, which is dissapointing. I've been pretty proud of how many APs I've earned this week and I wanted to get up over 30, but I think I'll probably finish around 28 or so, and I'll be very pleased with that. I'm going to go tomorrow morning around 10am, run as long as I possibly can (going to try for the 20 minutes again, and see where I get after 2 days off of exercise. Something tells me having a break will actually help.) , then I will try this new intervals training I read about in a magazine that can be used on any cardio machine and is based on your RPE (rate of perceived exertion) for certain amounts of time and I will go to BodyFlow, one of my favorite classes that incorporates Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi all in one. It's extremely relaxing and a really good cool down to a hard workout. That should help me earn about 6 APs I am hoping, possibly more, which might push me over the 30 AP mark for the week.

No comments: