Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dinner 11/13/2008 : LemongrASS Coconut Chicken

Kashi Lemongrass Coconut Chicken = 6 points
This tastes like pure lemon juice. It is far too lemon-y for me, but otherwise extremely tasty. I had a very long, very busy day today. I had very little time to consider what I was eating, and I was in a variety of meetings where there were snacks galore. I was very good during my training today, choosing to snack on unsalted peanuts and an apple, which I ate very slowly. I didn't eat lunch though, so when I went straight from that training into a meeting at Transit for Livable Communities, I CHOWED on cheese and turkey slices. I probably ate 7-8 points worth of cheese, at least that's my estimation. I'm still within my points for the day though, and I have 2.5 points left for dessert, so I'll probably have a coconut fruit bar, in honor of my dinner (and to kill the lemon taste!)

No comments: