Sunday, November 9, 2008

Breakfast 11/09/08: Super protein breakfast taco.

One Kodiak Flapjack + 1 tbsp Reduced Fat Jif + 1/2 banana = 4 points

I love folding my food. Any chance I can get to roll things up in other things or stuff things full of other things, I will take it. It's fun to have little suprises.

I'm headed off to the gym in about a half hour, after I let this little pocket breakfast digest a bit and finish my 3rd cup of morning coffee. I always think it's a little strange that I start the morning coffee with soymilk, but refill multiple times without ever adding it again. Maybe I should just be drinking black coffee in the first place, but something tells me that's a bit to harsh for when I first wake up, and going straight to the coffee maker is literally the first thing I do in the morning. Even if I have to pee, even if the dog is whining because he's starving, I go stright to the grinder and get the beans all set.

What does that say about me?

No comments: