Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breakfast 11/11/2008 : Breakfaster

1 Egg + 1 Egg White + Black Beans + Diced Tomato with Chiles + sprinkle of WW Cheese = 3 points
What a delicious protein packed breakfast. I went to work this morning for about 2 hours, simply to have an interview with my High School students from Cretin Durham Hall and arrange a few things. I'm taking the day off because I've been extremely dizzy this morning, for no apparent reason. I was sorting through some bags at work and I literally fell over. I didn't trip, I just fell sideways. Later, as I was walking, I fell into a wall.

Obviously something is not right.

So I'm home now, I'm going to work on some of my boring data entry and then get back into bed and watch t.v. for hours. Later I'll head to the gym if I'm not feeling like a crazy vertigo victim.



1 comment:

Jessitracker said...

Yikes. That happened to me last year and it was an inner-inner ear infection.

Hope you feel better soon!